Its Healing Effects Can
Judith A. Hancox, MSW, LCSW, BCETS is a Board Certified Expert in Traumatic Stress who specializes in Posttraumatic Stress Disorders. She uses a unique, holistic approach that effectively accelerates one’s innate ability to process and heal.
Creator of Shiome Therapy™, Judith gently and safely guides people — individually and in groups — to their highest potential of emotional recovery and strength of Spirit.
For caring, confidential
traumatic grief and bereavement therapy
visit Judith Hancox.
Shiome Therapy™ includes a protocol for Group Healing. A unique and remarkable phenomenon, Group Healing can help groups of people transform negative to positive feelings together. Whether two or two hundred survivors gather, the trauma may be released and transformed within one session, for the highest good of all concerned, using energy correction and transformation methods.
Judith Hancox was noted in New York Times Article.
Shiome, The Way
- Demonstrates six simple pressure points in six sacred minutes (with photographs and illustrations)
- CD utilizes bi-lateral tones to accelerate the healing process
- Corrects the body’s energy systems quickly and efficiently
- Gives essential information about our body-mind-spirit connections
- Must-read for anyone searching for balance in their life
- Useful tool in creating a safe space to heal
Guided Meditation with Music and Bilateral Auditory Stimulation for your personal use (for acceleration of relaxation).
Also for Energy Therapists, Psychologists and EMDR Therapists’ professional use in therapy.
As a “thank you” for your purchase of the ECM Book & CD, we will gift you two audio tracks from our Creating Healthy Boundaries CD.